Which of the following is duty of health worker in male?
2. Experimental epidemiology deals with:
3. The most important function of sentinel surveillance is
4. According to "Biomedical concept" health is
5. The most common causative agent of pyogenic meningitis in neonate is
6. Who among the following introduced the concept of relationship of environment with human health?
7. A good indicator of the availability, utilization and effectiveness of health care services in a country is:
8. Sickness is a state of:
9. According to new protocol, Fourth ANC visit should be done at the
10. Salter scale is a useful method employed in the field to measure
11. According to WHO a person should not exceed ……teaspoon of salt per day:
12. "Course of a disease process without any intervention' is the definition of:
13. The gas gangrene is caused by
14.Episotomy is done at the……..stage of labor
15. Stunting among under five children in Nepal according to NDHS 2016 is:
16. The goal of wound care is
17. Spinal cord injury can produce
18. Vision of National Tuberculosis program
19. Which factor mostly affected in migration?
20. At present ,the national immunization program is conducted under……….of DoHS.
21. Which vaccine should be used Intra-dermal route
22. The head lice is called……………?
23. What is the CPR procedure for a six-year-old boy?
24.According to the E.M Rogers Model of Change Process , the first step is:
25. Which is not true about measles virus….?
26.The life span of platelets in circulation is about?
27.Which of the following is primary prevention?
28. Post-auricular and posterior cervical lymphadenopathy is characteristically seen in
29. Most effective water treatment method in rural area:
30. When should you give rescue breathing?
31. Where is the carotid artery located?
32. Which is best way of sterilization of instrument?
33. Incubation period of chancroid is :
34. Time different between screening test & standard test is known as:
35. In crude death rate, the population is taken as on
36. Which of the following statement are true?
37.Collection of blood under skin is :
38.Invagation of one segment below into adjacent segment is called :
39.Which of the following is the clinical feature of allergic condition :
40. The most effective skin antiseptic is
41. Operational planning is done at
42. Isolation is useful in preventing the spread of all of the following diseases except
43. Primary health care is regarded as
44. Pallor is best examined in
45.Schizopherial is also known as:
46. Earliest symptoms of acute appendicitis is
47. Vertical transmission refers to a mode of transmission of disease agent by the agency of:
48. Charcot's triad is seen in
49. नेपालमा खोप ऐन कहिले प्रमाणिकरण भएको थियो?
50. According to health profession council act and regulation, health assistant is registered in ........class level category.