1) Primary Health Care includes all except:
2) The incubation period of pertussis is
3) Tuberculin test is read after
4) The dose of fIPV vaccine is:
5) In typhoid which type of fever is seen
6) BCG vaccine should be given:
7) A mother comes in an immunization clinic by taking her 12 months baby for the vaccination. What is the appropriate vaccine for this age baby?
9) Elements of primary health care:
10) The denominator for calculating birth rate or crude birth rate is
11) Epidemiological triad includes
12) Nosocomial infection that infection acquired by:
13) Early diagnosis and treatment is
14) Which of the following is not fat soluble vitamins?
15) The deficiency of vitamin A is called:
16) Vitamin A found in vegetable source is called
17) Which one is micronutrient?
18) sunlight is the chief source of:
19) Which of the following is the sterilization method?
20) Now a days instead of 6 strips of Norplant , how much strips used?
21) How often depoprovera is given?
22) Emergency contraceptive shoukd be taken within…….hours of unprotected intercourse
23) The only method which can prevent from HIV/AIDS is
24) The numerator is not a component of denominator in
25) Which of following vaccine is given earlier after birth?